Sunday, April 13, 2008

2007 Val weekend in Abuja

When i see kids do funny things sometime, it makes me also think about my own childhood especially for the type of person i am today, i cant but believe that my childhood would have been very adventurous. Last year february, i went to Abuja with Sebasi and Anne to visit my brother-Semako and his family and furtunately for us it was the week of February 14th and so on the following weekend, we all went to the Millenium park. Actually, that was not my first time at the millenium park but this particular visit was more interesting and memorable due to the multitude of people that were there that day..most were young couples and some were university of Abuja students that came to celebrate the Valentine in group.


We really had a good time at the park as we wathced young lovers cuddles one another and some danced while others just sat on the grass in pair watching diferent things happening at the park.


The peak of the entertainment was when my niece Tomi and my own Sebasi could not resist "Kolomental" the popular Hit track by Faze. They took to the floor and started showing skills...Infact it was a surprise moment for me as i didnt know before then that we have a Shakirah in the family...Kids are marvelous creatures to have arround and theres no way you can be bored when you have one arround you all the time.
The one place i love going for visit with my family is Abuja

Tomi & her parents at the millenium Park

No comments: